Friday, May 14, 2010

Just the start.

I do believe tornado seasons has officially started. On Monday and Wednesday we have had server weather. Monday we were in a direct line of a tornado. Ok, so honestly 50 miles away is a little to close for comfort for me. Wednesday was another night of hearing the tornado sirens go off along with being in the direct path of a tornado. if this is going to be an on going thing, we just might have to consider moving. Ok, maybe not, but still I don't want to be in the path of a tornado every time. I love the summer but why the tornados?

This week also brought my mother in-law down for a visit from Monday until Friday morning. We really enjoy her visiting.

Wow what a week, I am so glad it's over so that another one can start. But hopefully next week will be a little calmer.

1 comment: